Order of the Pheonix

Tbone

Yeah, I know! I wanted to hear them sing "Weasley is our King," too! I really wanted to see Fred and George's swamp, too, and the prefects thing was totally left out.

They also left out the mirror that Sirius gave Harry for Christmas, and his knife, and they left out loads of scenes at the Ministry.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to see it tomorrow apparently it the best of the films so far!

I definitely agree....byfar the best...I have read the books and I must say...It doesn't seem like filler at all. =)

Although they DID cut out a lot. But that's understandable considering that it's a huge book.

Yeah, I know! I wanted to hear them sing "Weasley is our King," too! I really wanted to see Fred and George's swamp, too, and the prefects thing was totally left out.

They also left out the mirror that Sirius gave Harry for Christmas, and his knife, and they left out loads of scenes at the Ministry.

I was hoping for the swamp too..

I wish they wouldnt leave so much out..

Yeah, I agree karath, although it is nice to see things in motion (like, I had no idea of what the "veil" in the Ministry of Magic looked like). I wonder what they're going to do about Sirius's mirror, as it's rather important...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah.. i think the books are much better then the movies. The only way i could think that the movies would be better is if the movies had everything the books had. But i dont think that will ever happen.

Obviously the books are better than the movies... but thats not the point.

They spend the whole movie preparing this wizard army and in the end you get a puny 5 minute battle sequence -_- Like all the build-up was made and then the end was just rushed :/