[Solved] Stevie To Tommy Move

ablaty2

Briefly - as I don't want the forum to go off topic for those needing STEVIE to TOMMY transfer

I now know

bringmelight.com is hosted on helionet and the username to access his domain is gatgetcc...I "just" need to crack his password.

10StopTours.com is hosted on helionet and the username to access his domain is ablaty...I "just" need to crack his password.

With zero effort on my part this HAS removed TWO layers of security

1) I now know a valid username on helionet - that I should not know about (without intentionally hacking)

2) I now know that "username" is perfectly valid for that "domain" on helionet (without intentionally hacking)

We can talk about this all night - I have worked in mainframe IT security for banks for 30 years - I have my opinion - you have yours.

Less PUBLIC information is better (in my personal and professional opinion).

By all means feel free to continue broadcasting your data wherever you like - I'll stick to my methodology & refrain.

Yes you can glean bits of information from WHOIS lookups etc because ICANN want to allow REGISTRARS to charge you to conceal your info.Another discussion.

Best regards to all & here's hoping all your recoveries onto the new server go well. May the new server live a long and happy life!