Microsoft Office 2007?!

:ph34r: Hmm... I haven't looked much into the actually program (takes 5 minutes to do so now)... ok a couple google images & some screen shots show a pretty nice interface. Hopefully there's minimal bugs seeing as I am purchasing a copy as we speak :unsure: - Lol anyway, anyone have it already or heard anything about it?

I am getting the standard version.. just the excel,word,outlook,powerpoint 07.... all I really need for now. But ill let ya know how it comes out.

I have tested it. 2007 is very, VERY different as far as the user interface goes. Veterans of older Office versions are going to hate this (myself included), but I have gotten used to it and the new UI is actually pretty awesome.

Microsoft Office 2007 isn't much different from 2003 but there is a big price difference, to people out there going to buy 2007 don't! Wait until the market dies down and get it for lower

• 2 weeks later...
I've been told that Office 07 wasn't really that great - too many useless features, not intuitive enough et cetera, but I've not tried it myself, so I can't really pass judgement.

Out of curiosity, what's it like to use?

If you go to Microsoft's website....you can Test Drive it for free....to get a feel for it. (You have to use IE though...FF might work) I did it....it DOES take a lot of getting used to =/

I've been using office 2003 for... forever.

It has all the features I need (Mainly Autosave) without consuming huge amounts of RAM and Disk Space.

I kinda test-drove the new office UI, but was un-impressed. It's just gimmicky, kinda like Windows Vista.