Hey djbob!

Striker

Dude i need my account vallidated.....Im not asking for special privlages
Your account should be validated within 24 hours - I check the list every day. If it's not, it's likely you broke a rule, ie. created double accounts. We're talking ad-based accounts here, right?

Well, I have never had djbob say anything to me, and typically until here recently, there hasn't been much need for backseat modding, and when i do it its a friendly reminder. I figure that a user saying something might make them realize that they messed up before admin has to intervene

Well, I have never had djbob say anything to me, and typically until here recently, there hasn't been much need for backseat modding, and when i do it its a friendly reminder. I figure that a user saying something might make them realize that they messed up before admin has to intervene

djbob doesn't do much regarding to rules besides making them.

Lolz did I miss an edit or something because I see a double post by Richard 30 minutes apart as if something were said in between : /

djbob I wasn't very strict on the rules because we as a family didn't have many problems : )

But recently things seem to be getting problematic.

Not like chaotic or anarchy, but new comers don't seem to have respect for the rules at all.

This site has become popular and now people see "Free hosting, just post 25 times a month!" and they get overly orgasmic and ignore everything else.