Necromancing

awesomegamer

Controls that can stop people from responding to a topic that is X days old? Maybe 1 month?

I definitely consider it spam unless it was actually useful. But a lot of it is 2 year old topics that are well over with.

When all ends have been tied in a topic, and there are 0 possibilities for someone to post something useful, maybe lock the topic?

The irony is 2 years from now after this topic is over with someone is going to respond to this "Yes this is a serious problem!".

My bad djbob, I forgot there was another forum and instinctively chose the one I did when I saw it.

But yeah, well put. I don't know if its just people not understanding the way things work on the internet or if they're all just 12 years old.

Like said before, a forum isn't the same as a chat room.

My bad djbob, I forgot there was another forum and instinctively chose the one I did when I saw it.

But yeah, well put. I don't know if its just people not understanding the way things work on the internet or if they're all just 12 years old.

Like said before, a forum isn't the same as a chat room.

Funny you would mention age, but, there seems to be lots of minors registered on here. Not that I have anything against minors joining a forum, but could that be the reason why there has been a boost in necromancy and spam like posts?

Well, age definitely affects maturity and therefore the maturity of posts, but even young people should be able to follow simple rules. And I'm definitely sure young people have something to say... I'm just asking them to say it here. You'd think they'd want to do that.

Well, age definitely affects maturity and therefore the maturity of posts, but even young people should be able to follow simple rules. And I'm definitely sure young people have something to say... I'm just asking them to say it here. You'd think they'd want to do that.

People just refuse to learn, it doesn't matter how old you are.

My typing style's the same as it was four years ago, s'all good.