More SQL Errors

HerLoss

Just wanted to make sure djbob was aware of random MySQL errors coming up. The forums were down for about an hour here and on my site and on AG's site, and I'm sure on anyone elses site that uses databases. I just wonder if its the SQL program on the server, or just the server, or something out of our control.

yeah, I was just surfin round the forums, and suddenly I get time-out popups. When those finally stopped I just got a MySQL error screen, so I checked my forums and yours, and there were similar MySQL errors. It only lasted about an hour.

I know why majazac's gallery doesn't work, thats a different matter. I'm currently trying to do something there. Hope she doesn't mind...

Sorry guys, I opened a ticket about this issue. Thanks for notifying me HerLoss!

Just for the record, I contacted the people about the MySQL errors. They told me to reply back when the errors were happening, and I did. And they told the problems were "fixed." I doubt it, they just waited for it to pass away. We'll just see how they respond now... hehe, gonna reply "Could you please tell me how you fixed the problem for future reference if it happens again?" :ph34r: :D

Their reply:

"Hello [djbob],

The problem was on the server end. So some modification had been made on the server for mysql which solved the problem.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

[support guy]"

I donno whether to trust them or not... :ph34r:...