Http://battlearena.heliohost.org/doku.php?id=Start Down

serpano

hello my Name is serpano A men on the Internet Codes A game and write A Wiki on this Link but now The Wiki or URL is down he says to me the Server from the URL Crashs what can He do to bring back the Wiki to this URL?

can any body help?

PS the URL was online for 6 years without problems

thanks for fast help ... The Master of the Game and Wiki says he do not make a backup for the wiki this was he own fault or so..

What can he do to bring back the wiki on this url? he has no control over this server

Please help it is a very great and good Game the owner works over 4 years on it and i will help him...

he says he will make a wiki on github with his project GM moderator or admin Called SMZ

but i think that must he not do when exists a alternative method to repair the wiki

i hope when the owner read my post here i tells him the backlink in a pn on his forum

that he was not angry about this..

i hope you can understand me i live in Germany :)

exists a method to move a content from stevie to another server ? because stevie alredy down yet..

I think the data on Stevie is reasonably safe, however nobody can access it right now. So probably nothing has been lost.

However, according to this post it may be a while before access is restored.

The administrator could probably try to make a new account on the Johnny server in the meantime. If they have a backup, even if it's old it might be preferable to having the site down.

If they have no backups at all, then at least put up a "temporarily unavailable" message or something.

To answer your question, right now the content itself cannot be moved, since it's unavailable, but the administrator can make an account on the Johnny sever and use the same URL if they want.