Impeach Bush and Cheney

When I heard about this I did a little more research on this. While going thru youtube i was watching some conspiracy vids about 9/11 and stuff like that, and the issue of our president pardoning a Criminal and someone part of his stafff outrages me.

Heres something that might intrest you people...

Some of the videos are flawed. They do make some good points and observations but some of it is misrepresented. However, the people who try to counterclaim do the same thing too. That Q33NY thing for example, a guy with no life. The Loose Change video was very well put together for amateurs, I must say. But, as stated before a few things were incorrect and I really wish they wouldn't do that so it doesn't confuse people. Because most peoples' argument is "it had one thing wrong: the whole thing is wrong" which is not necessarily true.

Now, I have not seen the loose change, but i am going to go download it via youtubex.com My point is this. Many DIFFERENT videos show the same thing on tower 2, a flash before the nose of the plane ever touched the building. "Extra" Components under that plane. Then look at the aftermath, the steel beams of the trade center, cute perfectly at an angle, like a controlled demolition with Thermite/Thermate? Comeone, definite government coverup!!! What about this? NO footage of the first plane hitting tower 1 was ever filmed except for the documentary crew, which it was just too far away, but you can still see the RED FIREY flash of light before the SHADOW of the plane on the building met with the plane. But Bush tells a kid in a P.C. Q&A that he first heard about it when he walked into the classroom there was a television on and he saw the first plane hit the first WTC building. BS!!! I honestly think, just to stay in office, that Bush will attempt to start a MAJOR war. Because, it is stated that during wartime and presidential canidacy time, there CAN NOT be a change in presidents untill the war is over. Bush is STUPID enough to do something like that, just to stay in office. IMPEACH THE BAST*RD!!!!