Speaker for Legislature

Korps Commander

Who would be the best Speaker for the HN legislature?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

thanks a lot... :D

BTW when HelioPolitics will open?

Once 25 people have at least 25 posts.

Isn't the speaker just the person in the legislature with the most posts? 

If you're talking about the process, no. Its the person on the legislature with the most VOTES in the election.

The person with the most posts wont always be the best for the job. The smarter people don't(always  ) post the crap out of the forums. 

agreed!

majazac does have most posts, when she wins (clearly obvious she will) she becoms admin right? if so, thats cool.

Yes, an admin. But not a moderator. And she can only act on things approved by the Legislature.

Btw, you might want to check myscrnnm latest posts on KL. I think he's trying to say that you are, well, non-straight...........

Ignore myscrnnm. Seriously.

I didn't vote for anyone :) I would vote for somebody, but I'm trying to remain neutral.

Btw, you might want to check myscrnnm latest posts on KL. I think he's trying to say that you are, well, non-straight...........

Ignore myscrnnm. Seriously.

Yeah, [bleeped!] him. I've probobly kissed a girl more in the last week than he has his whole life. Girls dont like whiney little cowards. And I wont speak of anything more than kissing... Actually, enough with the subject. I dont like myscrnm, and I dont like KL, and thats all I have to say.