Activities

Elivmar

So what does everyone like to do?

I recently got into fishing. Something I never thought I would like. I moved to a house on the water and since i'm able to do it often it's more fun.

I also like swimming, camping, Warhammer 40K, playing Wii, Computer, and Watching movies. That about sums up what I like to do xD.

LOL, my bad, O was in a rush and looked at your post real quick, I thought it was that I should be a beta tester. But sure, when I get my first game out I'll have to make an .exe and send it to you, unless you can compile the source code on your own.

In the holidays I usually spend my day behind my computer, playing Ragnarok Online, working on a website or a short animation movie or posting on forums. When I'm not behind my computer, I read books (Dutch & English literature) and scientific magazines. I also spend a bit of time in drawing stuff (with a ballpoint -_-), writing a lot of stuff (just to improve my handwriting) and learning how to write with my right hand.

• 2 months later...