+ store service

kronix3

That would defeat the purpose, you would not come to the board and load the page to collect interest, therefore you would not see the add, thus money would not be generated. That is the whole point, you pay for you hosting by veiwing ads

but now that I think about it you might be able to make a program that does it for you automaticly. That would be cool.

I think the best bet would to get like five automatic interest collectors a month, for when your not able to get to a computer. I really don't think a month would be good. You can make 2K in a month of interest if you have enough, then you would only ever have to come back to buy the automated interest package.

Thats true, what if you limited it to people who have been here for X time and still charged the helions. Or like awesomejoe said, there are times when you cant get to check your acct. a certain day, have an option say once a week or however many times a month, to automatically get your intrest for you.

ok everyday at 805 pm server time, any helions you have in the bank you get intrest for, but you must collect them. got to store and on the left side of the page click on bank. where you can deposit and withdrawl helions at the bottom you will see where it says intrest and how many helions you get... everyday after 8 pm, the collect intrest button becomes active and you can click that to add your intrest to the bank