Murder Suicide, Chris Benoit, Wrestling Star

awesomegamer

WWE

Wikipedia

various news sources

nothing specific but just look him up on wikipedia, happened a week ago

He killed his wife and son and then hanged himself

etc etc...

also, I hope you read this because it wont let me reply to your PM for some strange reason : /

Well Ive know bout this, but his doctor got in trouble for posting about the death on that site above, he gave him some sort of medisene(spelling) and it coused him to go off the hook or something they still arent sure, but the doctor his in really big trouble.

The guy was an awsome wrestler to say the least, he gave 100% in everything he does. I dont respect him as a man but I do as a wrestler.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The creepy part is regarding the Bibles.

My shot in the dark is that Benoit realized that there was something awfully wrong, either with himself or his family, so in his deranged state he "put them out of their misery" and had hopes of meeting them in heaven (Thus, the Bibles.)

I'm grasping at straws, and I'm sure nobody can even have a glimpse of what was going through his mind while doing it. The man was obviously deranged, but I can kind-of see where he was coming from.

Not saying the murder was justified or anything, just saying that he wasn't as evil/totally deranged as some may think.