Help

danny6

Sum1 has hacked my account danny6 and changed pwrd
Who is "Sum1"? Please use proper grammar and spelling. Read our guidelines. About your problem: what do you want us to do about it? You have to keep your password safe. Don't give it out to other people.

can i have a bit more bandwith please?
You'll need to change plans if you want more bandwidth. And before you ask what the plans are, try our website: heliohost.org.

Sum1 has hacked my account danny6 and changed pwrd
Who is "Sum1"? Please use proper grammar and spelling. Read our guidelines. About your problem: what do you want us to do about it? You have to keep your password safe. Don't give it out to other people.

can i have a bit more bandwith please?
You'll need to change plans if you want more bandwidth. And before you ask what the plans are, try our website: heliohost.org.

ok a person and i have their ip so i can find them!

How do you know you were hacked (as in you didn't just forget your password)?

How did you get their IP address?

because i ran a game it showed on it and i would like to request that my webiste is delted from the host please!

cPanel is nearly impossible to hack - it is a widely used commercial hosting platform. If it had an exploit in it, the company would patch the problem ASAP. Furthermore, I can't imagine why a hacker with the knowledge of such a hack would use it on your account. My guess is either that you gave out your password, you forgot it, or you are being paranoid.