phpauction - cannot reach admin

ardatee

I just installed phpauction with fantastico and I cannot open phpmyadmin page. All I get is errors like:

Warning: include(./includes/passwd.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ardatee/public_html/index/includes/config.inc.php on line 109

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/passwd.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ardatee/public_html/index/includes/config.inc.php on line 109

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/ardatee/public_html/index/includes/config.inc.php on line 113

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/ardatee/public_html/index/includes/config.inc.php on line 117

and so on...

Can someone help about this issue? Since I didn't make any manual settings and I assumed it would be working if I just used fantastico.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Hello again,

Can you provide any links for the manual of phpauction 2.1 ?

Since I will be installing it manually the first time I will need it .. and unfortunately I could only find the manuals for the new versions, which I also tried to use but there are some different files obviously between the versions.

Thank you again.

There are no documentation provided with the file actually (at least with the link above), and neither at the official website for phpauction 2.1. All the documentation there, is for the newer (and non-free) versions. I also had really hard time trying to find an installation guide on the web. So any documents that can be referenced here about phpauction 2.1 would be highy useful.

Thank you for the replies and support about this issue.

Well I am asking it here since "the feature" provided by heliohost, that is supposed to "install it automatically" does not, and at least that's why I thought you should be willing to help out people or suggest a work-around for this problem. If not, I believe it is best you do not include fantastico or at least "automatic installation of phpauction 2.1" as a part of what is being offered.

I will ask it to the people who made it and post anything I learn here anyway, just since there it has been viewed so many times.

Best regards.

Not offer Fantastico, just because one of their installations is flawed? If you don't like it, then just don't use it. We don't create or maintain Fantastico or PHPAuctions, so its best you contact one of them.