Should animal tests be legal?(chemicals, products)

awesomegamer

Should animal tests be legal?(chemicals, products)  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would certainly be ok for THEM, since they are the "stronger" species. But we would feel ashamed at how we mistreated animals.

Gamemaster_268, you're right. Its not uncommon for a person to be mistreating an animal, and when someone asks how he/she would like being mistreated, the person says "But that's different! I'm a human!".

I agree with PH512. Humans are obviously better than animals, and need the products which animals are tested on.

What is PH512? Some sort of petition?!

Anyway, I voted 4 yes, cuz we need 2 survive. And it is part of the human psyche 2 save one's own species.

Guess he meant PF512...

Anyway, i love animals, and I hate cruelty of any kind. Why make the poor animals suffer for a new cosmetic or plus a year of living?

Really, I don't want to live much. Don't want to need to depend on the others cuz I can't do things for myself. And if our ancestors didn't need half of this stuff and lives very well, why harm innocent animals?

Guess he meant PF512...

Anyway, i love animals, and I hate cruelty of any kind. Why make the poor animals suffer for a new cosmetic or plus a year of living?

Really, I don't want to live much. Don't want to need to depend on the others cuz I can't do things for myself. And if our ancestors didn't need half of this stuff and lives very well, why harm innocent animals?

I expect some tests can b cruel 4 the animals. But not all tests r cruel. And besides, it is survival of the smartest.