Are you running Windows Vista?

Van

Are you running Vista?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So.... Your 'made to look like' Vista PC runs better than Vista...

But still looks like Vista?

- Van

Yes, there is such thing, I have it on my PC user mag DVD that transforms your computer into "Vista" though it can't easily be removed because of a bug. So it makes your thing look like vista, but its still different.

Is it hard to setup?

- Van

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading over the different Vista posts, and I just wanted to see how many of you are actually running

it!

I am currently running Windows Vista, and I love it! :lol:

- Van

i have windows vista on my tv cos its like a pc good experience

So.... Your 'made to look like' Vista PC runs better than Vista...

But still looks like Vista?

- Van

Yes, there is such thing, I have it on my PC user mag DVD that transforms your computer into "Vista" though it can't easily be removed because of a bug. So it makes your thing look like vista, but its still different.

Is it hard to setup?

- Van

Try using this:

http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/

Makes your PC look like vista without requiring massive amounts of RAM consumption or rendering your OS incompatible with everything. Been there, installed Vista, back to windows XP.

I won't upgrade mine to it, despite of all the good things of it when compared to XP. You might say it's compatible with almost everything, but I don't see it... My friends say their MMORPG game client doesn't work properly anymore on Vista and some other games don't run on it either... I used WindowBlinds for quite some time, but I think I'm just going to switch to Linux... Most likely Ubuntu (although I had some problems with it the last time I installed it).

• 2 weeks later...