What movie can you watch over and over?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The movie I can watch over and over is the movie which I have made (haha.... :lol: ) as I am a budding movie and video editor. :) Every time I watch my movies, I saw a fault and I tried to correct it. Now, if you ask for any other director's film then there is only one movie in my list - 'The Matrix' Part 1. It has many things to learn. Every time I see this movie, I learn something. And the concept? Man, it is awesome. If you think in-depth about the concept of this movie, you will be surprised to see the depth it has touched. The movie is all about the awakening of the 'Gray Matter' in our brain and according to the scientists, if the 'Gray Matter' becomes active 100%, the person would become GOD. Einstein was 'Einstein' because only 10% of his 'Gray Matter' became active - scientists say. The movie 'The Matrix' is totally based on this 'awakening'. What would you say?:D

Wow thats pretty interesting. My science teacher told me Einstein was able to think with two brain cells at a time unlike other people which made him smart. Maybe this has something to do with Gray Matter? We should open a topic on this in the other section xD.

Ehh, none really. Maybe Starwars and LOTR but nothing else. Especially not scary movies.

LOTR is a good one. In high school, all the kids in my class were cringing and whining when the teacher announced we were going to watch the first one in class. Beats me though. :huh:

I don't think there is any movie I could watch over and over again without getting bored, but if I should pick one which comes closest to it, it'd be Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's a British comedy, and since it's a comedy it isn't as entertaining if you watch it for the second time as you know all the jokes (and of course there are also people who never find British comedy funny). I think it's an absolutely brilliant movie, but I can't really say why... I have the screenplay of the movie and... There was a time I knew many lines of the movie... But... Those were the times I actually had the time to read screenplays over and over again, watching the same movie over and over again...

If you like British humour and you haven't watched this one yet (although that would be highly unlikely), you really should. And if you don't like it... I guess you wouldn't like this one either.