YouTube's merge with google!

Do you like YouTube and Google's merge?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I still don't get one thing. If google has bought youtube then why aren't they like the same thing or completely different. I went to video.google.com and then searched. The search results showed youtube URLs. So if they are one thing how can google video have more advanced options?

I still don't get one thing. If google has bought youtube then why aren't they like the same thing or completely different. I went to video.google.com and then searched. The search results showed youtube URLs. So if they are one thing how can google video have more advanced options?

They've improved Google Video more than Youtube. Why? No one knows. It's possible that they're going to merge Youtube into Google Video.

Old news? YouTube's improved since Google took it over.

I will have to disagree. With Google, the search function became screwed up in Google's way.

I find that finding stuff through certain search terms is more difficult because Google's way of searching will give you more general results, but I am looking for specific results.

And I think this is bad for Google. I'll be surprised if YouTube will not be overshadowed by other video sites such as Veoh or Stage6. Especially since YouTube is now starting to comply with copy right notices. The other sites offer high res videos and they have a more sleek design. Plus the Stage6 player has better features than YouTube's player.