Hello All , Questions about Helio , Introduction to my projects

Snake

Hello All!

I'm Snake And I Found Helionet on a hosting review site and i was thinkin to my self "Unlimited SQL Data Bases?! WHOA!!"

It Was like I finally found a free webhost that meets my needs :-D

But before I start to describe my projects , forgive me for being a N00b but how does getting "Free Hosting" work here?

I know you earn "Helios" by posting on the forum or reviewing the services provided but is that all u have to do to get hosted?

And how much will get getting extra domains and webspace cost? (either in helios or USD)

And finally , How often does the service renew? and will i have to pay cash or is "helios" the only form of currency used on this site?

Anyways Now to Get on with explaining my projects....

I'm Planning to set up a website portal using XOOPS (http://www.xoops.org) which is a Content Managment System or "CMS" and i was wondering if i can host my friends site here too...

Continuing on The point of my website, ... It wil basically be a Gaming\Computing Enthusiast Portal.

I hope to be covering computing news ,computer Industry news, system tweaks, optimizations and tips.

and as for the gaming part we will be doing the same.. tips , strategies , news basically how to be "On - TOP" of your game.

other things we might consider and i'm not totally sure if this thing is allowed or not but we plan to sell Full Version games to download for a small fee(20 - 40 USD) we will be doing this after we iron out the deal between all the major games publishing houses e.g. Epic Games.

We Also will be serving computer optimization tools for the part of our audience that's not "Technically Inclined."

We will be giving out step by step instructions on how to upgrade your computer , e.g. Installing new Hard - Drives CPU , Memory etc and finally we will have a video explaining how to build a "Hot" Rig step by step

If your wondering what will be the name of the site , It will be called "Frag-Artists.net"

If you have any Ideas , Suggestions or comments on what should be on the main page or any page Please DO FEEL FREE TO DO SO...

As I Like to keep a open mind

And If you feel like contributing or have somthing to say

Give me a shout on these Messengers: ->

MSN : Frag-Artists@Hotmail.com

AIM :Drdoom195

Yahoo: Dr_Doom195

Thanks ,

Snake

Cheers!

yes, free hosting as described on heliohost.or is free. You can have an ad based plan or u can post to increase bandwidth, remove the ads, etc. I suggest going to www.heliohostorg and reading the different plans for you to use and the requirements of each.

Side Note: Welcome to Helionet and Heliohost.

You get 10 helions per post.

To get ad free hosting you must earn 250 helions (25 posts) each month. Note that you have to be a forum member for a week before you can get ad free hosting with the 250 helions.

For 100MB of extra space and an extra gig of bandwidth, you need 1000 helions (100 posts)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...