Should suicide or self injury be allowed?

awesomegamer

Should suicide or self injury be allowed?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well... how would we know taht he could've done a contribution?

Ok, I know that is proved that more than half of suicide attempts is from a depression situation and if that person is disencouraged moat likely she won't try again. But imagine that a person lost all his family in an accident. Don't have friends, lost hist job. He does not want to live anymore. But suicide is forbidden... If he don't succeed he will get a penalty for that... How fair is that?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suicide promotes suicide.

On some other forums I'm on, I saw a guy almost kill himself because someone registered as "Mark Overmars"(creator of the program the forum was mad for) And asked to be an admin so he could get the skin. However, this person trusted them and it was a n00b who destroyed the forums, which only had 2-3 members and about 10 posts. The person made a topic stating they were about to kill themselves, but the nice members of the forum were able to dissuade him.