Can't access old server

RvX

I do believe that the old server is "unaccessable" to the public. Don't quote me on this though. DJBOB may be able to pull the files off the old server, but again, don't quote me on that.

Not sure if you know but everything, for the most part I belive, has been switched over to the new server.

Most of the accounts on the old server got corrupted when I tested it for some new features. Sorry :(

Do you have these pictures on your computer? Otherwise, check Google Image caches or maybe the Wayback Machine at archive.org to see if they cached your pics.

Most of the accounts on the old server got corrupted when I tested it for some new features. Sorry :(

Do you have these pictures on your computer? Otherwise, check Google Image caches or maybe the Wayback Machine at archive.org to see if they cached your pics.

No, I don't have this photos on my PC, otherwise I won't be asking you for help. The old server worked quite good a few days ago, exactly on last downtime of the new one. Then, when I couldn't log in to Cpanel, I reset my password, but I forgot, I didn't set contact email to where the password could be sent.

Can you reset password for my old account (user:daddy, komis.heliohost.org) and PM me the details. Sorry for inconvenience, it's my fault that I haven't backed up the data.

P.S. Pictures are nowhere to be found.

Sorry, your old account's gone :(

I didn't know anybody was actually using those accounts, considering that they were inaccessible except by IP address. Also, there is a rule about not using your account for file storage if it's an ad plan...

Sorry, your old account's gone :(

I didn't know anybody was actually using those accounts, considering that they were inaccessible except by IP address. Also, there is a rule about not using your account for file storage if it's an ad plan...

Don't worry, I didn't break that rule, I installed Coppermine Image Gallery. Ok, it's not your fault. Thanks for info.