Get rich selling cockroaches?

mushroomz

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got error for the link, but that is wierd

25 cents is a lot per one roach.

If a family lives in a highly contaminated roach house and brings in 500 roaches from that house to the museum they will get $3,125

Thats a lot of money, if u ask me.

I got error for the link, but that is wierd

25 cents is a lot per one roach.

If a family lives in a highly contaminated roach house and brings in 500 roaches from that house to the museum they will get $3,125

Thats a lot of money, if u ask me.

Then there is going to be a new profession: Cockroach hunting. Dunno about you, but it sounds pretty rewarding if you catch 5000 cockroaches a day. :)

yeah but roaches are pretty disgusting i wouldn't fancy being a roach hunter but i suppose you could breed them you know cos theyre supposed to carry all those eggs in em catch a couple kill em wait for the eggs to hatch then kill another couple and keep on going till you get loads of them then cash em in i suppose, i woulnd't fancy running about houses though trying to put them in tins and stuff though.

yeah but roaches are pretty disgusting i wouldn't fancy being a roach hunter but i suppose you could breed them you know cos theyre supposed to carry all those eggs in em catch a couple kill em wait for the eggs to hatch then kill another couple and keep on going till you get loads of them then cash em in i suppose, i woulnd't fancy running about houses though trying to put them in tins and stuff though.

Well, you know what the saying is... if you don't have anything to do, well, you have to something, even if it is revolting.

• 4 weeks later...