George W. Bush

Yes, I am pissed off at him for attacking Iraq, and I agree, it was a bad decision. Saddam Hussein was evil, but not evil enough to risk lives for. I tell you straight off, I don't think Bush is a very good president. But he's not ALL the bad. He's not as bad as he could be. And a lot of the stuff liberals portray are incorrect (I'm not a conservative though). He DEFINETELY doesn't deserve to die.

He made a bad decision. That's all. He isn't all that bad.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We aren't gonna find Bin Laden easy. Its like Vietnam, or Afghanistan for Russia. Its hard to find one man with a big army. Its hard to control. Not maneuverable.

George Bush's death wouldn't stop anything, but start another big terror controversy.

All the Middle East isn't on OBL's side. Only the countries that are Muslim in gov't (like, not Israel, not Turkey, etc.). And only a portion of those.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, I am pissed off at him for attacking Iraq, and I agree, it was a bad decision. Saddam Hussein was evil, but not evil enough to risk lives for. I tell you straight off, I don't think Bush is a very good president. But he's not ALL the bad. He's not as bad as he could be. And a lot of the stuff liberals portray are incorrect (I'm not a conservative though). He DEFINETELY doesn't deserve to die.

He made a bad decision. That's all. He isn't all that bad.

your exactly right he shouldnt of ever started the war at all **Votes for somebody else**

your exactly right he shouldnt of ever started the war at all **Votes for somebody else**

I think he was just too impulsive in his action. It's like when someone strikes you in a jaw. When they strike, you strike back, without thinking about the consequences of such an action. Secondly, suicide bombings will continue to occur, racial descrepancies will grow, and economy will drop, and possably another depression. If bombings continue, the general public would all force a war with growing protests, and the best way to stop a problem, is to nip it in the bud.

Although agree his decision to take action, I don't agree with his manner of doing it. His approach is too direct, comming in there with everything flailing out...

the problem is that GWB isn't really looking for OBL... It's strange how easy he got distracted in his search. If he really wanted to find him, he woulb, like he found SH. But then, if he finds OBL the war against terrorism would end and what argument would he use then to strike another country? OBL won't be found. Is not interesting for the Bush government to do so

All I have to say, is watch "Farenheight 911", cuz thats where my multitude of knowledge comes from... now I have the anti-Michael Moore movie, "FarenHYPE 911" sitting on my computer... maybe I'll watch that today...