The Apocalypse

In my opinion, there is always something that points to the coming of the apocalypse happening. I do believe this world will end at some point, but the universe won't stop growing and time will keep moving regardless. Just because one tiny planet dies doesn't mean everything ends. It could mean the end for us but that would be it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

i Personnaly Dont Think The World Is Gonna End. i Think "2012" is The End Of thiss Lifee. And Were Gonna Experience Other Life. Such As Aliens. Like Acttually Think, If there is Aliens, Why Would They Show Themselves To us. We Have Plenty Of Wars, And Murders In the World. We are Killing Our Own Kind. What Makes you think That The Aliens Would Want to Show Themselves to Us,Knowing That We Basically Kill Eachother, That We'll Most Likely Try To Kill Them. So iThink That in 2012 We are All Gonna Stop Wars, And Realize That Were Killing Eachother. And thats The End Of OUR ( The Hate in the World) World. And The Beginning Of Neew Lifee

In my opinion, it doesn't truly matter whether there is an apocalypse or not. One should be focused upon living a good life, not when the world will end.

All in all, I suppose that it is possible for the end of the world to come at any moment, be it in 2012 or at any other time.

• 2 months later...