The Apocalypse

• 4 weeks later...

Look around read the Bible we are in it right now, its just starting. We will have the rapture then we are in it all the way.. The anti-Christ will come to rule and then the mark of the beast will come.

I just saw an add before I started this for the mark of animals to help there owners keep track of them this is a start IMO.

On the news a few months ago I saw peoples doing a walk around the states then the middle east advertising world peace thats the anti Christ I believe if i remember right from Sunday school.

I am not sure about when the apocalypse will be. There are places in the bible that talk about the "stages" of the apocalypse. No one will ever know for sure.

Off subject, and it may have something to do with this, but I have recently been having "thoughts" (more like panic attacks) about dieing and what happens when we die.

If the apocalypse does happen in my lifetime, I wish and hope it is swift and quick ehehehe

What if Osama bin laden turns to christ then? then he gets to go to heaven but someone that has donated billions of dollars to charities, and helped out millions goes to hell? uuuuuuu I don't think so.

There will be no rapture, I will just go into outer space. Anyways I kind of like this idea of someone in great power being the "anti-christ." Maybe someone will rise to power that doesn't want to go to war because "god told him to" and will look past all this stupidity and put help end Christianity as it's getting really annoying. So I say that it will be a really good movie based on a fable. Can't wait to see it. I hope I don't make your god of computers unhappy for doing making this post.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
Well, it's hard to imagine the dead rising from their graves. What if the corpse already decomposed to nothing? Will they still be able to go to heaven?

From my knowledge, yes. But there will be a huge war between good and evil so if the dead people weren't saved by GOD and gave there life to him the will be on the anti Christ side(the anti Christ will be the devil)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...