Hotmail

mushroomz

Hello. I just want to make a notice for other members using Hotmail. If you've registered for this forum using a Hotmail email, it will take hours for the validation to get to your inbox. And sometimes it doesn't even get through even if you resend the validation many times. This is because Hotmail has spam filters. So your best bet is to use a Yahoo or Gmail email, the validation code will be received instantly.

Anyway, just a warning. I personally waited too long for my validation to get to my Hotmail inbox and just made a new account with a Gmail email. Hope I don't get in trouble for making a new account. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually, DJBOB, i have tried many times to send mai to my grandmother from my accont and it goes thru and outlook has no prb. sending it but she never gets it, i typed her addy in correctly, i even used webmail once (thought it was outlook) and she still never got it. Then i realized its not limited to her account, but to any yahoo account. I just never comes period, and its not in the spam or bulk folder either.

• 3 weeks later...

I use hotmail from the time i hit submit here, went to the top URL and went to hotmail.com, signed in, hit the "Mail" button, my validation was there.