Want to buy Helions

oradoe

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with that. I doubt anybody here will offer that exchange rate. Actually, HerLoss is the only one with enough Helions for that offer, and he isn't active anymore.

Well, I think we'll have a deal for the rate :lol: , and the quality, too.

HerLoss is no longer active? What a pity! If only he sold his (or her) account to me ^_^

I'm thinking that 50 Helions for $1 is a reasonable amount, comparing domain prices.

I think that you shouldn't sell helions. It will not be worth all the effort. However, who would like to pay $1 for 50 helions instead of writing only 5 posts?

what i am saying is that if anyone wants to buy helions, it should be bought from djbob and heliohost.... i think that users should not sell helions to other users, because any helions bought should benifit heliohost/helionet for server upgrades etc. I think that djbobs 50 helions for a dollar is VERY reasonable and you should contact him directly to purchase helions and not other users.

HelioHost offers cutting edge hosting as well as Top-Level domain registration, all for free.

If you started selling helions, you would break that idea, idea to stay free, where users get hosting and domain thanks to their effort on forum.

You make a good point...

PS: I actually meant $1 / 500 Helions... I calculated wrong, lol. My reasoning is this: since a domain costs $10, and HelioHost offers them for 5000 Helions, then one dollar should be worth about 500 Helions.

You make a good point...

PS: I actually meant $1 / 500 Helions... I calculated wrong, lol. My reasoning is this: since a domain costs $10, and HelioHost offers them for 5000 Helions, then one dollar should be worth about 500 Helions.

Well, comparing to domain price is a good solutions. But $10/domain is some what expensive!