Should criminals be released to stop overcrowded?

awesomegamer

Should criminals be released to stop overcrowded?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And stuffing over 20 or so criminals in a small cell is considered cruel and unusual............

Well, if they r criminals, then they deserve it. But the stuffing can vary. If the crime is more severe, then there will b more prisoners per smaller cell. And if the crime is less severe, then there can b less prisoneres per larger cell.

Actually, government bills would go down due to lower amounts of space needed, and I do believe that tourture and medical experiments would be much more cruel and unusual than being stuck with 15 people instead of 10 in a cellblock.

I do believe that tourture and medical experiments would be much more cruel and unusual than being stuck with 15 people instead of 10 in a cellblock.

But like I said, the severity of the punishment depends on the severity of the crime. Some crimes can justify torture. And medical experiments?! Even more justified. The prisoner is going 2 die anyway, so y not have them redeem themself by contributing 2 the world of science and those who use it?!

No, not all prisoners are going to die. Some of us, like me, got out after 6 months.

I never said that all prisoners r going 2 die [bleeped!]. Go back and c all of my posts. In not a single one of them do I mention that all prisoners will die. Only select prisoners r sentenced 2 death. But if u mean die in the time period of all time, then u r also wrong. Everyone eventually dies, and that includes prisoners.

yep... o government musdt build more prisons

Well, then they must obviously crowd more people into smaller spaces, or dispose of them. Those r the only logical solutions. I mean, honestly, y should innocent law-abiding tax payers have 2 pay 4 a criminal's food and shelter?!

Prison shouldnt be comfortable. I mean, you should still have the rights to medicine and the like, but prisoners get three meals a day. a good percentage of the population of the world hardly gets one meal a day. I say they put a live cow in the courtyard at lunchtime, and what happens happens.

I visited a friend in jail once, and it was jsut to clean and comfortable. It wasnt anything like being at home, but I had expected it to be plain concrete everywhere, but there were like padded chairs and fairly nice tables and such.

My high school got sued recently because some prissy girl got in school suspention. Our in school room is just a small room with four concrete walls, twelve desks, no windows. Her father went [bleeped!] saying how his litle girl was scarred for life. Really? Maybe she shouldnt have been in trouble. Ive been in there plenty of times, and I dont have a problem with it. Sure its always really hot or really cold in there, but who says your supposed to be comfortable?

thats just stupid. felling uncomfortable... what did you expect? [sarcasm]private 5-star hotel rooms, room service and chcolate candies delivered with your lobster for lunch?[/sarcasm] serioulsly, thats basicly what mine is like, ezxcept the in school person listens to gosple music. all we get is the cold unwanted pizza that nobody at lunch choose.