Should women serve in military?

awesomegamer

Should women serve im military?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Women didn't really get to be scientists until after Einstein, in which noone has had the least bit of fame for science. Women are every bit, if not more capable scientists, but it doesn't really matter what your gender is, it's your mind thats important. Some guys think women overcomplicate things, and thats not intirely true. Women are just looking for the answers harder than men, and tend to be able to think of double meanings faster than men. Although I am male, I also sometimes tend to overcomplicate things, trying to simulate everything, but it isn't accurate because of one flaw... I expect everyone to be exactly as smart as me. As for "distractions", most guys just need to grow up and try to figure out women the way they do us, think of every possible thing they could be thinking of. Unfortunantly, with most guys, it tends to be women or sports... Women and men will probably never understand eachother, but never has never stopped me from trying.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true. There is a canyon among males and females. And we try. in fact problably isn't that hard to figure out. Just uncomplicate thins and it turns out to be simple. The problem with most men is that they spend so many time in the higg position, thinking on woman as inferiors that they got really surprised when suddenly they looked and woman where everywhere. We made really great conquers but there is still a great path to walk. As an example of capabilities, I'm part of a research group about Human Rights in my college. From the 12 people who are part of this group only 2 are males. And the rules for getting in was simply write a text about the fundaments of Human Right... So...

PhoenixFlame512 and myscrnnm are the only people here who believe that males are superior to females, anyway. You can't reason with sexist people like that........................

I'm not sexist. Like I said, there is evidence that proves that males r better at sports and math than females. I respect females, but the information points 2 males when talking about intelligence and physical strength. Even my physical education teacher would tell u so, it is because of the hormone differences, males typically have lots of testosterone, allowing them 2 have naturally larger muscles, that is also y males r typically bigger than females. Y males r typically more intelligent, I don't know. But we can tell how, just look at the worldwide results of standardized tests.

Phisically I agree that man MAY be superior... After all if you get a normal male and a female who knos marcial arts or box, most likely she will kick the guys butt... :)

As for inteligence... Look around. From last years that is when the woman got away from male dominance and gained equal rights, who are reaching the key positions in business or government? Most likely if things goes on as it is now, sooner all the high positions at companys or governments will be ruled by females. And that happens cuz we can focus on a determined thing, do more things at the same time than men, be more efficient. And after all is prooved that when a person have a goal she makes a higher effort. We have the goal of becoming equal or better than man in everything, while males are to quiet in the confortable position of superiority that he is used to from the past, that he don't see the womans taking control... And even before the equality, we had our ways to control the men... :D

Phisically I agree that man MAY be superior... After all if you get a normal male and a female who knos marcial arts or box, most likely she will kick the guys butt... :)

Most likely if things goes on as it is now, sooner all the high positions at companys or governments will be ruled by females.

And even before the equality, we had our ways to control the men... :D

Boxing? I doubt it. Males typically have more brute force. ALthough it may b possible in martial arts, especially judo and karate.

Okay, we shall c. Let's check again in ten 2 twenty years.

U mean like in the bedroom?

boxing too... Haven't you ever seen those pictures of female physiculturists? They can easily beat an average male. And there is the self defense course too...

Let's wait then... :)

No... Not in bedroom... But by making men think they got out idea... :D

That really works u know? And bedroom worked for ancestors too... Many wars were done cuz of a female... Take Troy... :)

ok... infortunate example... Althoug I really think that Helen wasn't innocent in the kidnapping...

Take some of the lovers and wifes of england and France kings... Sometimes it was them who controlled the government

Hmm, when I said the bedroom, I was referring 2 dominatrixes.

Well they have physical and sexual power at that moment, but then it stops... When the men got waht he wanted he will go away... Dominatrixes don't control their minds... just body... While some ancient courtisans and most of wifes, control men's mind in a subtile way