Should women serve in military?

awesomegamer

Should women serve im military?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my teacher (female) was talking about military is based on traditiion, including no gays, no women, no self harm, ect. and its always been that way. women are in the military now, but there are some jobs they cant do. and they think they should stay and take care of things at home. its a mans job. thats what my teacher said.

my teacher (female) was talking about military is based on traditiion, including no gays, no women, no self harm, ect. and its always been that way. women are in the military now, but there are some jobs they cant do. and they think they should stay and take care of things at home. its a mans job. thats what my teacher said.

Your teacher is probably a bimbo, thinking that. I mean, woman have worked for several centuries for equality among humans, and now your teacher is telling you this @#$&?! She should be fired, teachers aren't supposed to convince students of their opinions, only to inform them of facts and let the students think for themselves.

yeah, she is kinda lesbo, just the way she acts.

and yes, she always has a piece of mind to give us and its always a big argument.

just like when my teachers were talking about presidents and which ones are best. trying to make our minds to change our parents to vote for who they want.

yes, she always has a piece of mind to give us and its always a big argument.

just like when my teachers were talking about presidents and which ones are best. trying to make our minds to change our parents to vote for who they want.

Unless that is done outside of school, or during freetime, the teacher shoul definitely be sacked for doing so. I mean, they are not being paid to convert people's opinions!

I mean, woman have worked for several centuries for equality among humans, and now your teacher is telling you this @#$&?!

Its not a good fact, but women have always been considered inferior to men throughout history, except some brave women who had the courage to stand out..........................

Even now, women constantly hit the glass ceiling in most jobs........its sad.

I mean, woman have worked for several centuries for equality among humans, and now your teacher is telling you this @#$&?!

Its not a good fact, but women have always been considered inferior to men throughout history, except some brave women who had the courage to stand out..........................

Even now, women constantly hit the glass ceiling in most jobs........its sad.

It is a fact, and how can you say a fact is good or not? It just "is". But it is proven that in terms of intelligence, females are typically inferior to males. You can tell from test scores, the SAT, WASL, ITBS, et cetera. Males typically do better overall. Well, in math anyway. But math is what's really important in life, more so than reading comprehension. I mean, for instance. I went to a math competition once, and the ten finalists were all males.

I am non-sexist, and non-racist. Women, different races, and even gay people shouldn't be kept from doing anything. They're people too, and just cause history says otherwise, doesn't mean we should follow mistakes of the past. As said by someone I have no idea who they are: "Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it."

Wow... There were really some sexist sentences here...

Female are proved to be more smart than men in key things like logic, comprehention and other practical areas. And we had such great scientists like Marie Currie and others. There are more great male scientist cuz women were considered incapable of doing certains things like think. Everybody can see that now more and more women are taking key positions in jobs and everything else..

And Phoenix, we are not to blame if YOU MALES got distracted by out antomy... Is not out fault... Just yours...