Should TV/Radio be censored?

awesomegamer

Should TV/Radio be censored?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[bleeped!] still comes out the other side no matter what it is. Regardless, that isnt the violence that has been seriously censored. I'm talking beheadings, tourture, disembowling, etc. People are all like, ew, he was beheaded? when they should be able to see the ragged flesh, bone shards, lengths of bloody entrails. Its not like blood spurts out everywhere when your split open, beheaded, or have your limbs removed. The amounts of blood shown squirting out in movies would never happen cuz you would have already lost so much blood after halfway through the first shot that your heart wouldnt be beating anymore.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[bleeped!] still comes out the other side no matter what it is.

The amounts of blood shown squirting out in movies would never happen cuz you would have already lost so much blood after halfway through the first shot that your heart wouldnt be beating anymore.

[bleeped!] u say? Unless u r eating [bleeped!] (I'm sure u do, but the none of us do) the only possible things that can b ejected from the head r as follows: brain matter, blood, skeletal fragments, flesh, et cetera. I highly doubt there would b any [bleeped!], at all.

Actually, u'd b surprised at how much blood can b dispursed from the body after being shot. The Smith & Wesson Model 500 and Model .44 Magnums r so powerful that when the bullet enters the body, the force will b enough 2 literally blow up the surrounding parametres.

Ita a figure of speech. Dur. And most weapons used in modern firefights go in with a hole the size of a dime and have an exit wound the size of a cd. Dont try to act smart naming a specific model and giving me all the specs. Regardless, I'm uninterested in a civillian use handgun.

P.S.

"none of us don't" as you state it, is a double negative making the true meaning that all of you do.

Ita a figure of speech. Dur. And most weapons used in modern firefights go in with a hole the size of a dime and have an exit wound the size of a cd. Dont try to act smart naming a specific model and giving me all the specs. Regardless, I'm uninterested in a civillian use handgun.

P.S.

"none of us don't" as you state it, is a double negative making the true meaning that all of you do.

I am not trying 2 act smart. Just because u don't know this stuff doesn't mean other people don't. :P And if I wanted 2 give out the specs, there'd b a lot more stuff in my previous post. U r uninterested in civilian use handguns u say? Perhaps u may b interested in the German-made Walther P99, the standard issue handgun of the British military intelligence. I use one myself. And actually, many of the military issue handuns r also available 2 civilians as well.

Thanks 4 the warning. But that was just a typo, I'm not as stupid as I appear at first glance. :D

My [bleeped!] you do. Its perfectly natural for immature little 14 year olds like yourself to want to act tough, but that doesnt mean you have to try and get me to belive that you handle a military issue handgun. The british are pussies. When was the last time your cousin sent you a homemade RPG he confiscated in afganistan?

My [bleeped!] you do. Its perfectly natural for immature little 14 year olds like yourself to want to act tough, but that doesnt mean you have to try and get me to belive that you handle a military issue handgun. The british are pussies. When was the last time your cousin sent you a homemade RPG he confiscated in afganistan?

Pssh, u r just jealous of my acquired information. I don't try, or even act tough. It is in my natural nature 2 speak the way I do. And I won't try 2 make u believe what is true. That is up 2 u. If u r too ignorant 2 c the truth, that is fine by me. The British r not pussies u fascist, they r humans. And I highly doubt that any of my cousins have been 2 Afghanistan, let alone confiscated an RPG there. And the only RPGs I would play would b from developed countries like the United States, Japan, Sweden, the United Kingdom, et cetera.

And your intelligence fails you. The RPG I am referring to isnt a game, but a Rocket Propelled Grenade. My cousin has been on three trips to afganistan. Hes in the Marines. If your gunna replace words with numbers and be all little-kid-on-aim-ish, it only makes you look more ignorant mixing in big words that you heard on the news.

Personally, if I had kids, I would much rather they saw two people making love, or, in more appriproate terms, [bleeped!], than two people killing each other. Also, for a thought, what if in all those old western movies, they changed the word kill, to the word [bleeped!]. Immagine this cliche.

Ok sherrif, we're gunna [bleeped!] you now, but we're gunna [bleeped!] you slow...

:lol:

And your intelligence fails you. The RPG I am referring to isnt a game, but a Rocket Propelled Grenade. My cousin has been on three trips to afganistan. Hes in the Marines. If your gunna replace words with numbers and be all little-kid-on-aim-ish, it only makes you look more ignorant mixing in big words that you heard on the news.

U weren't being specific enough. It is not other peoples's faults that u fail 2 elaborate on a vague object. And [bleeped!] u, I hate AIM, I only use good instant messengers (i.e. Yahoo! Messenger and MSNIM). And I only use this type of typing online because it is faster. And go [bleeped!] yourself, oh, I forgot u can't, cuz u don't have a [bleeped!]' dick. I don't use big words. If my words seem big 2 u, that is only because u r ignorant and don't understand them. So u need 2 insult other people 2 make yourself feel better. And 4 your information, I don't get my "big words", as u call them, from the news. I prefer 2 read newspapers, magazines, et cetera. They r healthier 4 the eyes. As they do not emit as much light into the eyes as conventional television screens, this includes CRTs, LCDs, rear projections, and plasmas. All of them emit more visible light than plain paper.

p.s. I apologize 2 the rest of u 4 going offtopic, but I just had 2 respond 2 HerLoss.