Should countrys have laws to stop overpopulation?

awesomegamer

Should countrys have laws to stop overpopulation?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

China only allows 2 children per person. you cannot cheat with another person and have more, only 2 4 u!

USA is stopping the mexicans because we are running out of space too.

Whoops. I thought it was overpollution. Well, my answer is still yes. I mean, the governments of the world should promote contraception, if there are too many people, we will run out of resources. Then everything will become expensive, and many people will starve.

My brother will be glad to hear that the US is stopping the Mexicans. he thinks that they reproduce not unlike a virus.

well they all live in poverty and theres just alot. theres not enough room in america and its resources for them.

Well, if they are in poverty, why the @#$& don't they stop reproducing like rabbits?!

Ah, yes. Survival of the fittest...............

I disagree with you one that. I believe that it is survival of the smartest. If there is a person who can invent things that are good for humanity, and a person with arms that can crush you like a bug, which one would you rather have alive? if you have to choose one of the two.

let me know where, or post it here, please share in the discussion :)

It was in one of the topics about the war in iraq. I said I supported hitler and the hollucaust, just thought that he was wrong in the people that he thought were inferior. That sparked a debate about genecide, about how I'm a nazi, and thigs of that nature.