Should cloning T-cells for research be legal?

awesomegamer

Should cloning T-cells for research be legal?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Most hard-core christians (Kind of an oxymoron i think, lol) believe that if you dont believe and dont repent for your sins then you dont get into heaven. Their so cruel as to think that unbaptized babies sit around in Limbo. They dont go to hell cuz they havnt done anything wrong but they cant feel the love of god cuz they werent baptized.

i believe that after we die we reborn... there is no sense in the soul goes to no where... Altough I also believe taht before we reborn our "energy" is mixed with with others energy and a new soul came out of that... That's why sometimes you ahve the feelinf of knowing somebody, cuz it was once part of you.

Wicca or pagan religion is the one who tries to recall the ancient names of witch, coven, book of sahdows. Itns not even a religion but more like a philosophy of life. Wiccans believe in a Goddess who have many faces, but who is the Mother Nature.