Mexican border

AverageJoe

Well probably some civil workers, but keep in mind that is only 700 hundred miles of a border that is s several thousand miles long. ;)

It would be a lot better on our economy if they would just learn English and then move to America legaly, so I say we put English schools in Mexico.

P.S. Did you heat the part about Mexico's immigration laws, thats ironic.

First, if your going to use an armored car, might as well leave things the way they are. The point of automation is to reduce the number of people patroling the boarder or reduce the number of times they are in one spot.

And second, I prefere that people/aliens enter this country legaly. If your going to come over here and take our jobs, learn and know the language and pay taxes.

Yes though many people consider their language as part of their culture, and find it important to continue their culture though conversing in it. I must say to you though that I'm in full agreement that they should know and use our language in public. There should be no reason why we should have to put warning labels in alternate languages as well.

P.S. I think we should like buy mexico for what it's worth, two cent, and call it shitty America. Then all the mexicans can live in america, just shitty America. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

yeahh......no....

everyone comes from somewere...

you cant just build a wall and not let people into america.

dont tell me that your ancestors were from america and coexisted with all of the indians. seriously you act like you own the place and you dont know anything about its history. mexico owned more land up north untill

the americans took it.

thats all i gotta say about this topic.

i cant belive someone actually posted this...

• 1 month later...
yea, but who's going to build it?

Mexican will build it lol, then in order to get them on the other side we throw a 50 dollar bill offer there lol. But if we really wanted to stop them we would just put military there its just a game. At that rate We should hire them to do our homework for 25 cents if they get us a "A".