Cannot Find Website

That domain is not registered. You need to register that domain on dot.tk's website and specify "custom nameservers" of ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. Your hosting account soumik is active on Johnny and should be working. Even though your website won't work until you register the domain, set the nameservers, and wait 24-48 hours, you should be able to log into your control panel through the form on heliohost.org.

Finally, not receiving any email is quite normal. Many email providers discard our email without delivering it, or flag it as spam. Gmail usually flags us as spam, so check in your spam folder for the welcome email.

That domain is not registered. You need to register that domain on dot.tk's website and specify "custom nameservers" of ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. Your hosting account soumik is active on Johnny and should be working. Even though your website won't work until you register the domain, set the nameservers, and wait 24-48 hours, you should be able to log into your control panel through the form on heliohost.org. Finally, not receiving any email is quite normal. Many email providers discard our email without delivering it, or flag it as spam. Gmail usually flags us as spam, so check in your spam folder for the welcome email.

The domain is already registered. I myself had registered it and had the site running over here since the last 5 months. Suddenly this happened.

It isn't registered anymore. Dot tk is notorious for randomly canceling people's domains without notice (and sometimes demanding payment to get it back.) I lost 3 tk domains that way, gave up and bought a .com and never looked back.

Their own whois service shows that they cancelled it on you (and they seem to ignore support requests unless its for issues with giving them money...). Sometimes you can re-register it, sometimes you can't. Try registering again, and if it says "already taken" then you'll need a new domain.

From their site:

Your selected domain name is a domain name that has been cancelled, suspended, refused or reserved at the Dot TK Registry.

Your account looks fine on our end. You need a new domain. Once you get a new domain, you can change your main domain using the script on our website, or you can post it here and I can change it for you.

It isn't registered anymore. Dot tk is notorious for randomly canceling people's domains without notice (and sometimes demanding payment to get it back.) I lost 3 tk domains that way, gave up and bought a .com and never looked back. Their own whois service shows that they cancelled it on you (and they seem to ignore support requests unless its for issues with giving them money...). Sometimes you can re-register it, sometimes you can't. Try registering again, and if it says "already taken" then you'll need a new domain. From their site:
Your selected domain name is a domain name that has been cancelled, suspended, refused or reserved at the Dot TK Registry.
Your account looks fine on our end. You need a new domain. Once you get a new domain, you can change your main domain using the script on our website, or you can post it here and I can change it for you.

Can my account be changed to any free domain name that heliohost may offer? Any extension will do, like

soumikbhat.<whatever_extension_you_guys_support> ? Thanks for the help.