hey atom boy

Now if you are trying to ask me where the when the universe first began, my answer is the same answer as to the your answer to when was god created, it was always there.

i can see you didn't really understand my answer...my answer was that god created the universe...if you ask who created god, i will say, god created god...if you asked who created god that created god, then i will say that god created god that created god....and so on and so forth...basically, there was a beginning, and that beginning always points to god...

you answer is that the universe didn't ever begin...your answer is that there was never a cause...

obviously, not the same answer...

i can see you didn't really understand my answer...my answer was that god created the universe...if you ask who created god, i will say, god created god...if you asked who created god that created god, then i will say that god created god that created god....and so on and so forth...basically, there was a beginning, and that beginning always points to god...

you answer is that the universe didn't ever begin...your answer is that there was never a cause...

O, but the contrary, the big bang was made from a big bang, and that big bang was formed from earlier big bang.

Same answer, just mine is suggested by science and fact, yours is suggested from folklore and gut instinct. :P

O, but the contrary, the big bang was made from a big bang, and that big bang was formed from earlier big bang.

Same answer, just mine is suggested by science and fact, yours is suggested from folklore and gut instinct. :P

not only are you hardheaded and stubborn, but you seem to be very illogical...it's obvious that you can say a process caused a process...but something or someone, that is not a process, needs to have started that process...it's not that hard of a concept...i feel that you're purposefully just trying your hardest not to understand...this debate can't go anywhere until you understand this concept...that everything has a cause...

You are the hardheaded one to think that some thing created the universe when there is indisputably evidence that that a thing did not create the universe.

i feel that you're purposefully just trying your hardest not to understand...this debate can't go anywhere until you understand this concept

You want me to understand the concept then please provide me with some evidence. The only thing you have been able to provide for me is that I should be able to somehow feel that a supreme thing created the universe.

You are the hardheaded one to think that some thing created the universe when there is indisputably evidence that that a thing did not create the universe.

i feel that you're purposefully just trying your hardest not to understand...this debate can't go anywhere until you understand this concept

You want me to understand the concept then please provide me with some evidence. The only thing you have been able to provide for me is that I should be able to somehow feel that a supreme thing created the universe.

let's stop posting in this section and continue in the other one...

• 6 months later...

Well if you took and magical snipper and cut a pencil into tiny bits at the end you will only be left with 1 tiny single atom there is nothing smaller in the universe(i think)than an atom.Apart form what atoms are made up of:Neutrons,electrons and protons.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am taking honors biology right now, and the amount of chemistry in it is quite fascinating. It explains the process of osmosis, simply as water being able to fit through the chemicals. The entire body operates of chemical reactions an transportation. When you think about it, it's really quite cool.