deja vu

hey, when you copy and paste from another site, you should give a reference, especially if you altered the text...and wikipedia is not known to be very accurate...it's a good starting place when you want to research something, but usually, people don't like it when you quote wikipedia..

anyways, does anyone get deja vu frequently?

hey, when you copy and paste from another site, you should give a reference, especially if you altered the text...and wikipedia is not known to be very accurate...it's a good starting place when you want to research something, but usually, people don't like it when you quote wikipedia..

Wikipedia pwns.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow your a genius, I didn't only post that already. :D

I think that is is sort of a malfunction, though I wouldn't call it just that. I bet the brain is doing it for our own good, as it does with many things. For example when you have a bad experience it is implemented in your brain, then the next time something happens of a simliar status your brain tries to give you a felling of what could happen so you would be prepared, or able to prevent the situation from fully occurring again.

Wow your a genius, I didn't only post that already. :D

I think that is is sort of a malfunction, though I wouldn't call it just that. I bet the brain is doing it for our own good, as it does with many things. For example when you have a bad experience it is implemented in your brain, then the next time something happens of a simliar status your brain tries to give you a felling of what could happen so you would be prepared, or able to prevent the situation from fully occurring again.

could you explain this further? i'm having a hard time following...

I get Deja Vu frequently. I, personally, can not explain it, but usually when I have Deja Vu someone else near me also has the same thing. I often will dream something and it comes pretty close to being the same thing that I dream, which could be why I think I am experiencing Deja Vu.

I have that feeling alot aswell...its wierd

• 4 weeks later...