Tools

I have just began learning to make websites and write codes. I have a few questions about the cpanel:

• What is the sql database

What is the ssl manager

What is a ftp manager

What is a sub domain

What is a parked domain

How do I add on sub domains

Thank you for your help,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
Well SQL is a language which is mainly used to maintain databases so that it is easy for the user to enter or delete a particular record. It is mostly used in forums. FTP servers is the area where files are uploaded and stored so that the user when accesses the website, all the interface and pictures are downloaded to its temporary internet files. Downloads are specially uploaded over there. PHP is similar to make forums. It is a language used to make forums and websites in which the information has to be frequently uploaded. PHP makes it easier to do so. I don't know about the ssl but i can tell you about the sub domains. These domains are the website which is under a particular web hosting website which provides these domains under its terms and conditions. A parked domain is your own domain and you have all the right to put on anything you want but u have to make sure to put a disclaimer before making a website. It is purchased officially through web hosting websites or www.com . You can add on sub domains only if you have your own parked domain or if the web host provides you such facility. -_-