Fast food?

AverageJoe

It's their choice to eat the food, but it's the company's choice to know the effects of fast food and still sell it. Sure if you dont want to eat there, you dont have to and you shouldnt [bleeped!] about it, but what about those poeple who aren't as educated in nutrition and think its perfectly healthy to eat at Mac Donalds? Shouldn't the companies take SOME responisblity for those millions of people eating at their fast food place?

• 2 weeks later...
It's their choice to eat the food, but it's the company's choice to know the effects of fast food and still sell it. Sure if you dont want to eat there, you dont have to and you shouldnt [bleeped!] about it, but what about those poeple who aren't as educated in nutrition and think its perfectly healthy to eat at Mac Donalds? Shouldn't the companies take SOME responisblity for those millions of people eating at their fast food place?

K. let me break this down to you in a good old analogy. When you go and buy something from Walmart, you are 85% of the time buying something that came from China(not just Walmart, but any supermarket). By buying this item you are directly supporting the businesses that force little children to work for horrible wadges, and at the same time you are draining the American economy. Know that you know this will you stop? The people at Mc.Donalds know the risks. They probably sit on their lazy [bleeped!] all day, while watching T.V. So they are bound to see one of the commercials that tell them about health risks. It is not ingnorants, but simply apathy that causes them to continue to eat 50% meal worm. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh Thats goss.

It there own fault for eating Fast food. I mean, In movies like "Super Size Me" they try to make it look like its the company's fault. If your going to sue a company for making you fat, then don't there. Everyone knows that fast food isn't good for you. I eat fast food, at most, once a week.

Although I think the government should be stricter about how they make the food.

• 2 weeks later...