Fast food?

AverageJoe

Quote:

"KFC has been a part of our American traditions for many years. Many people, day in and day out, eat at KFC religiously. Do they really know what they are eating? During a recent study of KFC done at the University of New Hampshire, they found some very upsetting facts.

"First of all, has anybody noticed that just recently, the company has changed their name? Kentucky Fried Chicken has become KFC. Does anybody know why? We thought the real reason was because of the "FRIED" food issue. It's not. The reason why they call it KFC is because they can not use the word chicken anymore. Why? KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organisms. These so called "chickens" are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure. They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC because they do not have to pay so much for their production costs. There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of the beaks and feet.

"The government has told them to change all of their menus so they do not say chicken anywhere. If you look closely you will notice this. Listen to their commercials, I guarantee you will not see or hear the word chicken. I find this matter to be very disturbing. I hope people will start to realize this and let other people know.

thats not true, but mc.shits does use 50%mealworm in their meat.

and its a drain on our economy.

Then theres always this!

• 2 weeks later...
So who do you choose, mc.shits or good food girl?

Edit: or Aushvitz girl?

depends...i have to see their faces also...for all i know, they can turn out to be butterfaces...

actually, yes I do. Those people choose to eat unhealthy, and they should've chose a plate of salad instead of a big mac. But not really the place that serve them these foods.

Also, if you look at the fat lady in pink sitting on a bench. Theres something hanging down kindof between the legs. Its either a pee pee or a (you know what)