imagine

ETB

What your life would be without the internet or even if the computer was never invented.

There are all these little 10 yr olds that take the internet for granted most poeple our age cannot remeber a time without a computer, I know i can't but i know how it feels not to have a computur for awhile and it sucks but you get over it. Some of these kids don't sleep just to play an online game or an online forum. These kids are wasteing away by doiing nothing all those kids are americas future and if half of them have no brain forom the computer then imgaine what our president will be in a feww electoins.

I'm like one of those kids, except i'm not 10. But anyways, I'm 14 and I got my first computer at age 12 and used the internet at 11. So the days before I got my first computer were the best because I didnt have to wear glasses. Plus, the computer makes our boring days funner.

if your days are so boring then do something about them start a basketball, baseball, football game invite some friends over, go for a bike ride, go for a walk, go out to eat, go over a friends house, or go to sleep, help around the house are all things you cann do that help when you have a boring day why aren't kids doing all those instaed

What your life would be without the internet or even if the computer was never invented.

There are all these little 10 yr olds that take the internet for granted most poeple our age cannot remeber a time without a computer, I know i can't but i know how it feels not to have a computur for awhile and it sucks but you get over it. Some of these kids don't sleep just to play an online game or an online forum. These kids are wasteing away by doiing nothing all those kids are americas future and if half of them have no brain forom the computer then imgaine what our president will be in a feww electoins.

I remember before the 'GUI' and when there were no mice lol

• 2 weeks later...

For about a year I was one of those online game junkies, I would get off work and just plug in like everyday. I realize now that a big part of my reason for doing that was to avoid reality. But on the other side of the coin now I use the internet for educational reasons like updating my webprogramming skills and finding resources for my multiple creative projects.

Well if the computers or the internet wouldn't have been invented, the whole generation wouldn't have lastly survived due to the slow work. The machines make our work do fast that we can't do with our own very hands. -_-

Well if the computers or the internet wouldn't have been invented, the whole generation wouldn't have lastly survived due to the slow work. The machines make our work do fast that we can't do with our own very hands. -_-

You're taking how we're relatively working now and taking away all of the machines. The whole generation wouldn't have survived because it wouldn't of existed. A different generation of people would take it's place. We'd do things without computers or the net since we never knew they existed. Almost no one had a personal computer in the 1980's, how do you think they coped with it?

Well your information is correct too but whatever i said was also correct. Well in the 1980's, the foreign industries and organisations used the computers but at that time it was very expensive for the people to buy one for themselves. -_-