Him greenday and panic at the disco!

ETB

These bands do not deserve to have there genre called rock or punk. Panic at the disco is to popy to be rock it sounds like it would be played at a dance. Greenday sold out. there old stuff was ok but as soon as they did american idotit it was gone i lost a lot of respect for them. Him is so far from my favoirts list if i had to rate them it would be 0. I hate them so much the only reason they were popural is because bam margera listened to it and i hate bam no bewcause he sold out and is to overrated now. Him sings all love songs to andf most of them have death invloed. Like there album razorblade romacne. The was not one song that didn't envole being emo.

• 1 month later...

I don't even like Panic at the Disco. They just have that one song, which I'll admit, is very catchy. But I don't like the image they are trying to sell. They are almost like a clone of that other band...Charlotte something. They are trying to be punkish, but are just suburban kids who have no real reason to rebel. And it's for posers anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys settle down...

Panic! at the Disco is not Rock. While they do have a little rock influence they are more Big Beat and Techno. Green Day still isn't bad. Just because they got away from there image in an album doesn't mean they suck. Fall Out Boys Pop Punk deal with it. [bleeped!] where did you hear that Bam Margera listens to Panic or Fall Out Boy. Yes he listens to HIM but no ones listened to HIM in years.

Oh ya mushroomz your thinking of Good Charlotte.

The only reason I replied to this topic is if you don't like them don't listen to them. Easy as that. Just IGNORE them...

• 4 weeks later...