Who do you think?

I think Obama, because Martin Luther King Jr. changed the crisis between white and black, so I assume that Obama could do something about the wars. But Hillary Clinton could have the same strategy, or she could do something about the War. But all I say is that President Bush needs to go.

I support Hillary.

But think about the policies in the middle east, they don't respect women as much so that might make the middle east respect us less.

i dont think hillary would have the "balls" to flip the switch per say if it came down to it....but... maybe a woman president is what this country needs

Would that really be a good ideas. O and yes i think she is looking into getting those "balls."

• 3 weeks later...

I like them both; Hillary Clinton is such an intense figure, whereas Barack Obama is more naturally bipartisan and open - extremely liberal, yet able to talk to anyone. I don't know who the country needs more, or who would be more likely to win. I think they'd both be stellar presidents, and I'm looking forward to hearing their debates/discussions.

she might, with Bill Clinton by her side. And like Joe said, how would she stop the war when females aren't respected in the Middle East? But maybe, if she was powerful enough, she could maybe create female respect in the Middle East.