Yo momma Jokes

kyle

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is already a "yo mama" jokes thread. Think before you post next time, krazyboi. Also, these topics are in the wrong forum.

hey sorry...i was trying to tidy things up by making separate threads on specific yo momma jokes...

Yeah well that doesn't help.

Yo mama so dumb, she had you. lol

Yo mama so fat she saw super size me and said" hes to skinny, I eat that much in a day." :D

actually, it would have helped...honestly, who would want to read these unorganized posts in this thread? this thread is basically to gain points...i was trying to make it more organized so if you wanted to find a "yo momma so stupid" joke, then you could click on that thread...and if you haven't even tried it out, how can you say it doesn't help?

i put up reviews about this host saying that this was a good site with helpful members and a good forum...i also put my own name on those reviews, so if new members come here and see how unorganized it is, not only is it bad for the site, but also for my name...that's why i was doing my part in helping out...

understand?

Kraziboi

Yes, but you should run splitting a topic like that by djbob. You must understand that when looking at it from our point of view that it looks as though you were trying to get as many helions as you can. By posting new topics it allowed you to get more helions without double posting. We do not want to encourage this as noobs will try to do this as well, except with the sole purpose of getting extra helions in mind.

this thread is basically to gain points

And to have fun. They want you to contribute to the forums as well, making the forum a more enjoyable place to be. This attracts more posters, during greater durations of time, which allows them to earn more helions, therefore allowing them to pay for your hosting. And to gain helions you should concentrate on helping noobs out as that is one of the main purposes of the system.

And next time you post off-topic, you should at least contribute something that is on-topic in that post.

EX: Yo mama so frigin big, she tripped and made the grand canon.

Kraziboi

Yes, but you should run splitting a topic like that by djbob. You must understand that when looking at it from our point of view that it looks as though you were trying to get as many helions as you can. By posting new topics it allowed you to get more helions without double posting. We do not want to encourage this as noobs will try to do this as well, except with the sole purpose of getting extra helions in mind.

this thread is basically to gain points

And to have fun. They want you to contribute to the forums as well, making the forum a more enjoyable place to be. This attracts more posters, during greater durations of time, which allows them to earn more helions, therefore allowing them to pay for your hosting. And to gain helions you should concentrate on helping noobs out as that is one of the main purposes of the system.

And next time you post off-topic, you should at least contribute something that is on-topic in that post.

EX: Yo mama so frigin big, she tripped and made the grand canon.

ah i see your point of view now...

yo momma so stupid she stole free bread