Runescape

• 2 months later...

I currently play Runescape 2 and have devoted enough time to it that my character's level is an embarrassment in all honesty. The main reason I picked this and not another game a while ago is because the computer I had at the time was far too weak for any of the more graphics intensive games. I don't actually regret the choice so much as I play RS for the gameplay and not the graphics. I admit it can be repetitive, grind-like, and slow at times, and perhaps my time could be spent more productively.

I played all the way through the tutorial island, and I thought it was a good game,

but I dont think I'd be able to do the same thing over and over again...

So I quit... But I'm happy to see that Runescape is doing well

- Van

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game is extremely addicting but extremely boring. I used to play it about one year ago. I had a level 79 and a level 64 pure ranger with like 76 ranged. But it gets really boring once you figure out how much of a waste of life it is playing that game lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Runescape is a good game if you play it calmly, even though its graphics arent that good but as its an online game, it still rocks for me!!

Its an RPG game. You can play it here: http://www.runescape.com

is it a text based/3-d

Runescape is a good game if you play it calmly, even though its graphics arent that good but as its an online game, it still rocks for me!!

if your computer was good then would the grapic have any effect

i used to play it but.. now im banned so i quit.

if you dont mind what did you do to get banned from rusecape