Star Wars Episode III

Looking forward to it?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well most other "secrets" are obvious becauser you can see what happened before and after, and just tie in the middle with obvious logic.

but they probably did it to get intrest in viewers and because maybe the rest of the show is boring except for key points.

I know those secrets. But not many people know how Mace Windu was killed, how Padme was killed, how the Clone Troopers become Storm Troopers, and how the Republic was dissolved.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Mace Windu dies at the hands of Darth Vader, Padme probably dies at childbirth, and the clone troopers simply switch armor and become stormtroopers......................

Can anybody guess about the Trade Federation Viceroy's fate? (You know, Nute Gunray.) I hope he dies in a fiery explosion or something...................

Obviously Mace Windu dies at the hands of Darth Vader, Padme probably dies at childbirth, and the clone troopers simply switch armor and become stormtroopers......................

Can anybody guess about the Trade Federation Viceroy's fate? (You know, Nute Gunray.) I hope he dies in a fiery explosion or something...................

1. No, there r other possibilities, perhaps Palpatine or Skywalker killed him.

2. And if Padme died at childbirth, the possibility of Luke And Leia surviving would be pretty low.

3. No, because not all of the storm troopers are clones, some of them are hired.

I hope the Viceroy lives, he's funny.

1) I hope Palpatine kills him. Mace Windu is so arrogant.

2) But Luke and Leia DID survive, so there you go.

3) Why the #@#$ would the stupid emperor want MORE troopers?! If he does, then he is insane.

1. Mace Windu is one of my top ten favourite Jedi.

2. Yes, obviously. And your statement disproves you even further. As I said it is unlikely for Padme to be killed when giving birth, as her children would probably be killed as well. :P

3. He is insane, haven't you seen Return of the Jedi? Honestly.

1) That's nice. Are you trying to make a point?

2) But they DID survive. So Padme could have died during childbirth. Case closed.

3) Well, he was just fanatical about his hatred for the Jedi. And he DID give Luke a chance to join him instead of to die...........

1. Yes, that Mace Windu's death is bad.

2. I KNOW THEY SURVIVED YOU [bleeped!] [bleeped!]! And a person like her couldn't die at childbirth unless someone was killing her. And if someone was indeed killing her, then she wouldn't have survived.

3. He only gave Luke that Chance because he wanted to use him like he used Anakin. Then when he found a new "specimen" he no dout would promptly have disposed of Luke as well.

1) But that is your opinion. Opinions should never be used to make points.

2) Stop insulting me. And I have heard that Anakin suffocates Padme or something near the end, so she would have trouble breathing during childbirth.

3) And Luke could have survived longer. Luckily, his father suddenly felt compassion and threw the Emperor down an endless pit.

1) But that is your opinion. Opinions should never be used to make points.

2) Stop insulting me. And I have heard that Anakin suffocates Padme or something near the end, so she would have trouble breathing during childbirth.

3) And Luke could have survived longer. Luckily, his father suddenly felt compassion and threw the Emperor down an endless pit.

1. Yes, but you also made an opinion. So, this topic can be taken out.

2. It is possible, but unlikely. I mean, Anakin was at Mustafar.

3. He could have, but it is unlikely. I mean, Vader had a life-sustaining life support system that could allow him to live for at least several decades.

I'm definitely looking forward 2 Episode III! I've been waiting 4 it 4 years! We'll finally know how the censored by GM_268 Padme, Mace Windu, and everyone dies!

GM_268: You already violated the rules once this way, you'd think they'd learn. I believe this is your 4th offense, which is a 20 day ban. Keep this up and you'll get a permanent ban... which I do not want to have to do. I'm suprised noone(mods/djbob) has found this yet. Well, goodbye til the 22nd, Myscrnnm, please stop violating the rules, one more will get you the permanant ban. Oh, and 400 point deducted(I think, if it's 200, I can fix this later).

Edited by Gamemaster_268