Johnny So Slow..site Largely Unusable. So Fed Up!

Papito

Hi

I have been having big issues with my website this weekend. Fortunately, it is only a test site but access to it is regularly disrupted, either a long time loading leading to time out or simply a message that there is no connection to it. All the years I have had a Heliohost account, they have always been plagued by the same issue. I have signed up to another free hosting company and whilst they do not provide all the features/apps you do (that I don't need!), they are a helluva lot faster and more reliable!

I am TRYING to move my WP site to this new company but I am finding it IMPOSSIBLE to even attempt to move the .~300MB migration .wpress file and I URGENTLY need to do this as I have to show my site for my end of year project and since your hosting service is so unreliable, it's likely my site will not even load when I give my presentation leading to me losing marks..

I should mention that the transfer speed would be about 3kbps and it said it would take 18hrs to transfer!

PLEASE can someone help me with this issue? I notice that to even get to this page to write this post took a couple of tries and a long wait for it to load so perhaps you are having general network issues in Heliohost this weekend?

Thanks

*UPDATE - I am now trying via FTP and it seems to be working much better with a ~300kbps transfer speed!