Question about the forum

Quantum Media LLC

I was just browsing and getting use to all the features of the forum...I noticed under the bank section there is a link that says buy a credit card. I was just wondering what that was. Also, is there a referal service in place such as when you refere someone and they make like 5 posts you get like 10 or 20 helions??? It's a good idea if there is a system that you can log the referer and the referee..

• 1 month later...

To have credit cards would be simply............well, retarded. As djbob said they are used to take money straight from the bank, this way you don't have to use the withdrawal feature. Usually the withdrawal feature charges you interest in order to make a withdrawal, and the credit card bypasses the interest part. Luckily for you though djbob decided not to implement a fee for withdrawing from the bank, thus making the credit cards obsolete. So if you don't shut up and stop whining he just might add the credit cards and the withdrawal fee that goes along with it. Then you will have to figure out how to get your hands on a credit card. So my advice to you is to just leave the subject alone as it benefits you and me.

• 4 weeks later...

NO you don't I wish that you guys would just shut up with the whole credit card thing because it will not help us, it will really screw us over. Thats like going to buy something and saying, "Can you please ad some taxes on to this as I want to get screwed over."

Now if djbob wants to do it I don't mind, but it will not help any of you. So just stop asking about it.

Yeah, BUT I AM FROM CROATIA, NOT FROM U.S.A.!
That's exactly why I want you to learn English. If you were from the US, there'd be no point.

Well talking incorrectly won't help. I'm pretty sure I want you to grammar learn is not correct.

My grammar is good until Firefox corrects it.

i542