Most Effective Search Engine

Which search engine is the most effective?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that is why none of you like it. You have never tried, let alone heard of it. I mean, how can you judge something you have never heard of? That is like saying your Ford Taurus is the best car in the world, when you have never heard of the Rolls Royce Phantom. And then somebody speaks of the Rolls Royce Phantom, and you say that your Ford Taurus is obviously superior. You should all try A9. You can bookmark pages with the search engine, have diaries for the particular pages, et cetera. Also, the searching is more intuitive, with more choices. People have complained about A9 being spyware because it can be personalized, but this can be remedied by not applying for a personal account. Then you can use the search engine without worrying about people collecting information about you.

So that is why none of you like it. You have never tried, let alone heard of it. I mean, how can you judge something you have never heard of? That is like saying your Ford Taurus is the best car in the world, when you have never heard of the Rolls Royce Phantom. And then somebody speaks of the Rolls Royce Phantom, and you say that your Ford Taurus is obviously superior. You should all try A9. You can bookmark pages with the search engine, have diaries for the particular pages, et cetera. Also, the searching is more intuitive, with more choices. People have complained about A9 being spyware because it can be personalized, but this can be remedied by not applying for a personal account. Then you can use the search engine without worrying about people collecting information about you.

Well you are right.

But I voted on my favorite search engine, which is google.

After looking at a9, I still think that google is the "most effective" because I don't need the extras of a9. I'm not saying a9 is bad, but google is most effective for me.

i agree, things can be better for certain things, but it doesnt mean the other is bad.

Exactly, for me, a9 is just google with several things I don't need.

Of course a9 would be good to search movies or books becuase it uses IMD and amazon. But I don't need online bookmarks etc. It's all preference really.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...