It's me (photo)

bj09011

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had english in school as well. Elementary, Middle e High School... But english in school here isn't very good, so I actually had to made a course. They made us study english and in some schools you could choose spanish instead.

I hated to learn english on school. Then I started to like.

so um where do you live? i know english speakers are usually americans who are lazy and quit school to learn other languages. unlike me im going to learn the following languages during colledge.

spanish

french

dutch

japanesse

german

italian

the chinese one... i cant spell it ... mandarian?...something

i want to learn as much as posible

Gamemaster_268: Yeah, cause us stupid americans control most of the wolrd's business and we're too lazy to learn anything but english ;)

What?! I know an American who speaks seven languages fluently!

awesomegamer: so um where do you live? i know english speakers are usually americans who are lazy and quit school to learn other languages. unlike me im going to learn the following languages during colledge.

spanish

french

dutch

japanesse

german

italian

the chinese one... i cant spell it ... mandarian?...something

i want to learn as much as posible

That is very stereotypical. more than 99% of people in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland speak English. Not to mention that countries such as Japan and Taiwan have public schools that teach students English starting from elementary school.

bj09011: um...I think to say ...we our chinese people hate japanese.

So we also don't like persons who are learing Janpanese.

I guess u don't like me then, I am learning Japanese at school. But perhaps I can help u with English, cuz I am fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English.